Keep Nassau Beautiful (KNB) celebrated Florida Arbor Day by distributing 500 trees to Nassau County residents. To ensure the safety of participants and volunteers, KNB utilized an online educational program and tree species reservation process. More than 40 volunteers assisted in loadings trees into vehicles. Read more.
- Keep America Beautiful Honors Outstanding Community Leaders and Innovators with 2023 National Awards
- Show the Earth Some Love: 7 Ways To Have An Eco-friendly Valentine’s Day
- Keep America Beautiful Announces New Board Chair and Board Members
- Keep America Beautiful to Award Up to $375K in Grants to Combat Cigarette Litter
- January 2024 Affiliate of the Month – Keep Gastonia Beautiful