Vision for America
Since 1986, the Keep America Beautiful® Vision for America event has recognized companies and individuals who lead and drive actionable change toward renewable transformation. We honor those who are committed to making long-term investments in sustainability, and those who are making it their life’s mission to improve the health of their community and the lives of those around them.
Our awardees include affiliate and visionary leaders, national brands, community partners, social influencers, and concerned citizens, all who work to support Keep America Beautiful’s programs and mission to inspire and educate people to take action to improve and beautify their community environment.
Vision for America is the largest fundraiser of the year for Keep America Beautiful and is critically important to our ongoing success. In 2021, Vision for America became a live-streamed event due to the COVID-19 pandemic. After earning nine platinum awards within the marketing and communications industry, Vision 2022 will follow on that same path but with a live audience in attendance in New York City. The theme for Vision 2022, as it was last year, is simple but impactful: “Celebrating Community.” 2021 honorees:
– David Allen, CEO of Igloo®
– Kathleen Gibi, Executive Director of Keep the Tennessee River Beautiful
– Caulin Donaldson, Social Impact Leadership award winner, #trashcaulin
– Seth Leitman, Social Impact Leadership award nominee, #greenlivingguy
Check back soon for the details about Vision for America 2022. Planning is underway!
Vision for America 2021 recognitions
Platinum Hermes Creative Awards:
- Electronic Media/Social Media/Interactive Media – Video – Event
- Individual Achievement – Individual’s Specific Project Achievement – Abby Turpin, Emcee
- Strategic Campaigns – Public Relations/Communications – Live or Virtual Event
Platinum AVA Digital Awards:
- Achievement – Team Achievement
- Video Production – Long Form Video – Event
- Web-Based Production – Social Media – Use of Influencer
- Web-Based Production – Creativity – On-Camera Talent, Abby Turpin
Platinum MarCom Award:
- Video/Audio – Video/Film – Special Event
- Excellence in Community Service